Hixon Parish Council has identified a number of areas of work where small groups of Councillors can work together to deliver the aims and objectives of the full council more efficiently.
Internal task groups
- Human Resources (HR);
- Brendan McKeown: Paul Hopcroft: Heather Lunn
- Frequency: Two times a year.
- Information Technology (IT);
- Brendan McKeown: Susan McKeown: Jim Carmichael: Catherine Gill
- Communications Group (COM);
- Brendan McKeown: Clare Murdoch
- Frequency: Four times a year.
- Dog Fouling Campaign (DFC);
- Susan McKeown: Carol Finlayson
- Frequency: Three times a year.
- Administration (ADM);
- Brendan McKeown: Catherine Gill: Susan McKeown: Carol Finlayson
- Frequency: Annually (November).
- Christmas Light Switch On (CLSO);
- Brendan McKeown: Jim Carmichael: Susan McKeown
- Frequency: Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec
- Terms of reference to be considered.
- Other task groups may need to be formed.
External task groups
- JBMI; TBA
- Trent Valley Collaboration; Brendan McKeown: Paul Hopcroft: Catherine Gill
- Hixon PC Allotments; Jim Carmichael
- Hixon Volunteer Group; Brendan McKeown: Clare Murdoch
- Patient Participation Group; Paul Hopcroft
- Hixon Neighbourhood Plan; Brendan McKeown: Clare Murdoch: Susan McKeown: Catherine Gill
- Trent Sow Parklands and HS2 Cannock AONB Group; CG: CF: SM